“Preserve Our Natural Resources”
In these difficult times, please consider using the club members when you can.
TAS Professional Home Inspections
T. Aaron Sarkozi
Oak Harbor, Ohio
419 704 0366 email: email@example.com
8am-8pm 7 days a week
Home inspections for home buyers in Port Clinton, Fremont, Toledo, and Sandusky along with everything in between. Flexible schedule, same day reports. $300 for any home under 2,000 sf.
Certified and Insured
Open on appointment basis.
RELOADING STUFF FOR SALE: Massive purchase of items at a recent estate sale has tripled my previous inventory. Various calibers of empty brass; thousands of jacketed and lead bullets. Many reloading accessories, presses, powder measures
and distributors; powders, magnum primers, die sets, shell holders, and much more.
Ladies Only Self Defense Program.
The program is free and open to the public. It meets on the First and Third Mondays each month at the Oak Harbor Conservation Club, beginning at 5:00 p.m. Designed for women of all ages. Consists of both armed and unarmed self-defense. Firearms can be provided for the shooting part of the class. No prior training required. For more information or to register, email Terry Rudes at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 419‑732‑3000.
Tuesday evenings from 6 pm until 8 pm 3 position smallbore league open to the public
Basic rifle safety and gun handling.
The program is free and open to the public and taught by NRA Certified instructors and Range Safety Officers. The program meets weekly from 6:00 p.m. until 7:00 p.m. For information about participating contact Richard Rudes at email@example.com or call 419‑732‑3000.
The second Friday each month is a Tombstone match at 6:00 p.m. The match is a 50 round fun match shot on the 25 yard indoor range with either center fire pistol or .22 rimfire pistols. Match starts at 5 yards and moves back in stages from 5 yards, 10 yards, 15 yards, 20 yards, to 25 yards. Refreshments are served.
(You need to pass this class to have access to use any of the Club’s ranges)
Last Monday of the Month
No Appointment Needed
Just Show Up
You Need Eye Ear Protection
At Least 12 Rounds of Ammunition
$20 for FOB Deposit
And a Handgun
NRA Range Safety Officer class
January 7, 2023 at 975 South Gordon Road, Oak Harbor, OH
Class is from 800 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Cost is $40.00 NRA Registration of Class Completion is $35.00 for 2 years.
Training Counselor is Terrence Rudes. Preregistration is required. Contact Terry Rudes at firstname.lastname@example.org
Class is open to the public.
Offering members shooting and hunting opportunities for the whole family.
- Two indoor shooting ranges on Gordon Rd
- 100-yard outdoor range on Gordon Rd
- 400-acre private hunting preserve for all year around hunting in Carrol Township
The club offers programs for everyone. Free classes include:
- Ladies Only Self Defense Classes for both armed and unarmed protection
- Junior Rifle safety and marksmanship
- Junior Pistol safety and marksmanship
- Winter Archery program
- Annual Youth Fishing Derby
- 1700 and 2700 Pistol Matches
- Smallbore Rifle League
- Smallbore and high power matches
- Handgun matches all year around on indoor and outdoor ranges
- Annual Wild Game Dinner
- Annual Gun Show and Swap Meet
Hunting and Fishing Opportunities:
- 400-acre private hunting preserve with upland bird releases each year
- Waterfowl hunting
- Youth hunts
- Fishing in a pond and three creeks and river
- Women’s Self Defense
- Concealed Handgun License Courses
- Firearms Safety Courses
- To foster and promote friendship and fellowship among lovers of the outdoors; to promote understanding and harmony between sportsmen and landowners; to encourage the teaching of constructive conservation in our schools; to propagate and preserve wildlife and fish and to aid in the restoration of proper habitat for them.
- To lend its influence to a strict observance of the fish and game laws of Ohio; to assist constituted authority in the enforcement thereof and to insist on elimination of unfair means in the capture or destruction of Ottawa County wildlife and fish.
- To encourage and support legislation along accepted practical lines; to eliminate agencies destructive to wildlife and its habitat; to inaugurate a campaign of education having for its purpose reforestation of suitable areas, control of erosion and elimination of pollution of streams (pollution of air, littering) to encourage and cooperate in measures and methods to replenish our coverts and waters with wildlife and fish.
- To create a fraternal spirit among the sportsmen of the county; harmonize their interests, unify their actions, and establish understanding and spirit of friendship between sportsmen, landowners, and farmers.
- To promote the wise use, conservation and restoration of our natural resources in all forms.
- To develop, promote, and support a comprehensive educational program; technical research of the advancement of conservation of wildlife and other natural resources.
- To cooperate with other conservation and wildlife organizations.
It is chartered as a non-profit organization under the laws of the state of Ohio.
Date of incorporation : August 20, 1948.